These General Purchasing Terms (hereinafter, for brevity, “Purchasing Terms”) govern the sale of products marketed by Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande (hereinafter, for brevity, “Seller”) from its website www.latterialagrande.it.
All purchasing agreements made between the Seller and the Customer, via the website www.latterialagrande.it in line with the procedures given here, shall be governed by these Purchasing Terms.
All the prices published include VAT.
Acceptance of the Purchasing Terms
- The Purchasing Terms have been drawn up in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by the Directive 97/7/EC, and Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles 50-68) for consumer protection in distance contracts.
These Purchasing Terms shall be effective starting from the date of their acceptance by the Customer on the site, which counts as full acceptance pursuant to Art. 1341 of the Italian Civil Code. The Seller reserves the right to modify these Purchasing Terms at any time, showing them on its website. The Seller shall be excluded from any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things caused by the non-acceptance of an order, even if partial.
- By placing an order using any of the procedures envisaged, the Customer declares that it has seen all the instructions given during the purchase procedure and fully accepts the Purchasing and Payment Terms described below.
- Should the Customer be an end-consumer (i.e. a natural person who is purchasing the goods for reasons unrelated to their professional activity), once the purchase procedure has been concluded online, they should arrange to print and/or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these Purchasing Terms, pursuant to Articles 50-60 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 on distance sales.
- The Customer shall have no right to compensation and/or damages, nor any contractual and extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things caused by the non-acceptance of an order, even if partial.
- The Customer may only purchase the products in the Seller’s electronic catalogue as they are described in the relevant information panels.
It is to be understood that the illustrations accompanying the description of a product may not perfectly represent its characteristics and may differ in colour, size, products, and accessories from the figure. All the information supporting the purchase is to be understood as explanatory material, not referable to the actual characteristics of each individual product.
- Correct reception of an order shall be acknowledged by the Seller via an email sent to the address provided by the Customer.
This acknowledgement shall repeat all the data given by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections following the procedures described in this document.
- Should an order not be accepted, the Seller undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
- All the prices on the website shall be understood as retail prices and are, therefore, inclusive of VAT.
The Seller reserves the right to modify the prices at any time, without prior notice.
- The website www.latterialagrande.it shows the availability of a product when placing an order. Given that the simultaneous access of many users/customers and the possibility of simultaneous orders “online” may modify a product’s availability, the Seller cannot guarantee allocation of the goods ordered.
- In the case of certain products that are the subject of promotions/offers, the Seller reserves the right to accept orders while reducing the quantities, after notification to and acceptance by the Customer, lacking which the order shall be considered cancelled.
Method of payment
1. Prior bank transfer
In the event of payment by prior bank transfer, whatever has been ordered shall only be sent when the monies have actually been credited to the Seller’s account, which must occur within 3 working days from the date of accepting the order, after which, the order shall be considered automatically cancelled
The Reason for the prior bank transfer must identify the order (number and date), as given in the order acknowledgement email.
The bank data to make a credit transfer are:
Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande
Via Case Melli 80
Castelnovo di Sotto (Reggio Emilia), Italy
CREDEM di Castelnovo di Sotto
Iban IT 02 P 03032 66270 010000000007
2. Credit Card
The credit cards accepted are all those connected to the service offered by PayPal.
Should goods be purchased by credit card, as soon as the transaction has been completed online, the reference bank shall arrange to debit the amount relating to the purchase made.
Should an order be cancelled, either by the Customer or where the Seller has not accepted it, the latter shall request annulment of the transaction and credit back the amount.
An order may be cancelled provided it has not already been prepared.
For certain kinds of credit cards, crediting times depend exclusively on the banking system. After requesting the annulment of a transaction, in no case can the Seller be held responsible for any damage, whether director or indirect, caused by a delay in crediting the amount by the bank system.
The Seller reserves the right to ask the Customer for additional information (e.g., a landline number) and/or a copy of documents proving ownership of the credit card used.
In the lack of the documentation requested, the Seller reserves the right to refuse an order.
At no point during the purchase procedure can the Seller have knowledge of any information relating to the purchaser’s credit card, since this is entered directly on the PayPal site which deals with the transaction (using the highest grade security systems); given that no data transmission takes place, there is no possibility of the data being intercepted.
No computerized archive belonging to the Seller contains, or stores, this data. As a result, in no case can the Seller be held responsible for any fraudulent and/or illicit use of credit cards by third parties, due to payment for products purchased on the website www.latterialagrande.it.
3. Purchases from Abroad
Because of different shipping costs for different destinations, sales outside the country cannot be concluded on-line.
The Customer can end an order indicating “Purchase from Abroad” and in this case will receive an acknowledgement email listing all the products selected and within a few days a further email with the total cost (i.e. including the shipping costs).
4. Cash on Delivery
A purchase may also be paid for C.O.D. with an additional charge of € 5.00
Use is made exclusively of approved express couriers.
For every order placed on www.latterialagrande.it, the Seller shall issue an invoice/receipt for the material sent. For the issuing of the invoice, the information supplied by the Customer when placing the order shall be used.
No variation can be made to an invoice after it has been issued.
Shipping costs shall be paid by the Customer and are explicitly underlined when placing an order. Payment for the goods by the Customer shall be made using the procedure chosen when placing the order.
Goods travel packed in properly sealed cardboard boxes.
1. Delivery by Express Courier
Delivery times for goods ordered are merely indicative; they may be subject to variations due to force majeure and/or because of traffic or general road conditions and/or actions by the authorities. Standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by and between the Parties, will be made at the following times: from 09.00am to 01.00pm and from 02.00pm until 06.00pm every working day, from Monday to Friday. The Seller shall not be held responsible for any delays in fulfilling an order and/or delivering the goods ordered.
The courier shall effect the first delivery without prior notice. Should the Customer be absent, the courier will leave a note and a second delivery attempt will be made within the following 24 hours; in the case of a further absence, a note will be left and the Customer will be contacted by the courier for a third attempt. Should this be unsuccessful, the Customer will be contacted by the Seller’s Care Team to confirm delivery details.
If the fourth attempt also proves unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the Seller, with a consequent annulment of the order and the Customer shall be due nothing.
When the goods have been delivered by the courier, the Customer must check:
- that the number of packs delivered corresponds to the number indicated;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet and/or altered in any way.
Any damage to the product and/or packaging and/or shortages must be immediately reported to the courier writing “ACCEPTED WITH RESERVATIONS” on the courier’s delivery receipt.
Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer cannot lodge any objections about the external features of whatever was delivered.
Packaging must be retained by the user whenever it wishes to exercise its Right of Withdrawal.
2. Indicative Delivery Times by Courier
Delivery times are in the order of 24-48 hours, in the case of express courier deliveries, from when the consignment is picked up by the courier from the Seller’s logistics centre.
The costs given are valid throughout Italy.
Delivery fees are calculated automatically according to the weight of the products purchased.
Right of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal means the Customer’s right to cancel a distance or off-premises purchase contract, for any reason and without incurring any penalty (without prejudice to the following provisions).
Right of Withdrawal consists in a reimbursement of the whole sum paid by the Customer to return any goods purchased off-premises and applies by law to purchases made off-premises by consumers “for reasons unrelated to their professional activity”, i.e., excluding purchases made by retailers and corporate customers in general.
Right of Withdrawal is governed by Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles 50 to 68).
However, Right of Withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- it applies to the product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal of only a part of the product purchased;
- it does not apply to products once they have been opened;
- the product purchased must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original pack, it is recommended, whenever possible, to put it inside a second box.
- by law (art. 67), the costs of sending the goods back to the Seller must be paid by the Customer;
- until it reaches the Seller’s warehouse, the consignment is wholly the responsibility of the Customer;
- should the product become damaged during transport, the Seller shall notify the Customer of the fact (within 5 working days from receiving the goods at the Seller’s warehouse), to allow it to promptly make a complaint to the courier chosen and obtain a reimbursement of the value of the product (if insured); in this event, the product will be made available to the Customer to have it back, simultaneously annulling the request for withdrawal;
- the Seller shall not be liable in any way for damage or loss/disappearance of products returned with uninsured shipping methods;
- On arrival at the warehouse, the product shall be examined to assess any damage and/or tampering not due to the shipping.
Procedure to exercise Right of Withdrawal
To exercise this right, the Customer must forward a request to the Seller that includes bank data to reimburse the sums paid; the Seller shall send the Customer via email a form that must be printed and sent back by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 10 working days of receiving the goods to:
Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande
Via Case Melli 80
Castelnovo di Sotto (Reggio Emilia), Italy
On receiving this letter, the Seller shall send the Customer via email a form to exercise its Right of Withdrawal including an authorization number that must be affixed inside the wrapping that will contain the product; everything must then be sent to the Seller within 10 working days of authorization.
The Seller shall reimburse the Customer the whole sum already paid in the quickest time possible, and in any case within 30 days of receiving the notification of withdrawal, subject to receipt of the goods covered by the withdrawal, by means of the procedure to transfer the amount debited to the credit card or by bank transfer.
In the latter case, it will be the Customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank data to receive the reimbursement, complete with the name of the entity in whose name the invoice was issued, along with the relevant IBAN and Swift codes.
Right of Withdrawal shall be lost where the goods are not wholly intact (packaging and/or its contents), should the Seller find even one of the following conditions:
- lack of the external packaging and/or original internal wrapping;
- missing product parts and/or anomalies in the product itself;
- damage to the product for reasons other than the shipping;
- a dirty state of the product which has compromised its integrity;
- opening of the product.
The costs and transport risks for return goods are wholly the responsibility of the Customer, who shall arrange to send the product only and exclusively by courier.
Products returned that are not intact, have deteriorated and/or are missing accessories and/or original features, shall not be accepted by the Seller and the goods shall be returned to sender with added shipping costs and every other incidental expense.
Privacy – Personal data protection code as subsequently modified and supplemented
The personal data requested are collected and processed by the Seller on paper and/or using IT means, in order to fulfil obligations deriving from the contract made with the Customer.
The Seller guarantees its customers respect for the regulations on personal data processing, governed by the Privacy Code as per Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 as subsequently modified and supplemented.
The Data Controller and Data Processor is Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande – via Case Melli 80 – Castelnovo di Sotto (RE), Tax Code/VAT number 00147110357.
At any moment, the Customer has the right to withdraw its consent to the processing of personal data by written notice to be sent to the Seller’s registered office.
The Customer then has the right to update, supplement and correct the data, if inexact or incomplete, as well as the right to ask for them to be cancelled or blocked should they be processed illegally.
These rights can be exercised directly by the Customer against the Seller, Data Controller and Data Processor, by sending a request to Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande – via Case Melli 80 – Castelnovo di Sotto (RE).
Marketing communications shall be sent only upon explicit consent from the Customer given together with the authorization of data processing and the sending of the online registration form.
Any complaints must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt, to
Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande
Via Case Melli 80
Castelnovo di Sotto (RE)
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between Customer and Seller shall be deemed as entered into in Italy and shall be governed by Italian Law. Any civil and/or penal controversies regarding this sales contract shall be referred to the Law Courts of Reggio Emilia, Italy.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions contained in this document may be modified by the Seller without any prior notice and shall be valid from the date of publication on the website: www.latterialagrande.it.