The information is provided and kept up to date by Latteria Sociale Cooperativa La Grande, the manager of the website and its Data Controller, with headquarters in Via Case Melli 80 – 42024 Castelnovo di Sotto (Reggio Emilia), VAT no.: 00147110357 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the same address at any time to exercise your rights as an interested person as per the Code (Art. 7 et seq. Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196: e.g., access, cancellation, updating, correction, completion, etc.), as well as requesting an up-to-date list of the Data Processing Officers nominated.
In any case, your personal data will not be communicated to nor shared with third parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are sent by visited websites to the user’s device (whether this is a PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet; and are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigating). The website that transmitted them can then read and store the cookies on the same device to obtain information of various kinds. What kinds? Every type of cookie has a well-defined role.
HOW MANY KINDS OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are two main groups of cookie: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
Technical cookies are generally required for the proper operation of a website and to allow navigation; without them you might not be able to view pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep users connected to a website throughout their visit or to save language and viewing settings, and so forth.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
– navigation cookies are required for normal navigation and use of the website, (for example to make a purchase or for authentication to access restricted areas);
– analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies but used directly by the site operator to collect “Aggregate Information” on the number of users and how they visit the site.
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate following a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to enhance the service provided.
Profiling cookies are more sophisticated. These cookies have the task of profiling users and are used to send advertising messages according to the preferences expressed during navigation.
In addition, cookies can be classified as:
– session cookies, which are erased when the browser is closed;
– persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a certain period of time. These are used, for example, to recognize the device that has connected to the site thereby facilitating authentication operations for users.
– first-party cookies, which are generated and managed directly by the manager of the website the user is browsing on.
– third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website the user is browsing on (as a rule, a contract is in force between the website owner and the third party).
Which cookies does www.latterialagrande.it use?
We use technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent, aimed at ensuring the proper operation of our website, without which your browsing experience would not be so enjoyable. We do not use profiling cookies.
1) To improve our website and to understand which sections or features are most appreciated by our users, we also use as an anonymous analysis tool which uses third-party cookies, known as Google Analytics. This tool does not belong to Latteria La Grande, but to Google Inc.. Therefore, for further information, please visit Google at the following address: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
If you wish to disable Google Analytics so that it does not trace your browsing on this and other websites, you can install an add-on called OptOut from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Or you can use your browser’s anonymous navigation option (“Do Not Track”).
2) Latterialagrande.it may make use of videos linked directly to YouTube on the pages of its website. As a result, third-party cookies are generated that are not directly controllable by Latteria La Grande. To find out more and to have greater control over cookies, please visit the following link: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
3) Latterialagrande.it uses the buttons and social widgets of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest to allow users to share articles from the site directly to their social profiles. In this case too, third-party cookies are generated. For further information, please see the following links: